1) At the mall, you pass two stores. The Gap, and a Software, Etc store. Which one do you enter?
2) A friend wants to buy your Ford Exploder (sic) that, unbeknownst to him, leaks oil and smells like it's burning when you drive it for more than 5 minutes. Do you:
3) Which movie would you rather see?
4) To me, a romantic movie is defined as having:
5) You see a famous movie actor walking down the street, same side as you but heading in the opposite direction. You:
6) You're on the road on a multi-hour trip with your significant other. Up ahead you see tons of brake lights and then a state trooper zooms by on the shoulder. Faced with what is certainly a long delay, do you:
7) You're standing on the street on a hot day with a drink in hand when your neighbor walks up and starts shooting the breeze with you. Which drink would you prefer to be seen with?
8) You're taking a long trip on the road. Your Spouse has requested a stop at the next available exit. Do you:
9) Regarding your relationship with your co-workers, do you:
10) Do you have:
11) Someone bumps into you while shopping and when you say, "Excuse Me", they frown and say, "MmmHmmm". You:
12) Its Monday night and you're watching television, what's on the tube?
13) What computer game would you prefer to be playing:
14) A few hours ago, you and your friends ate a Mexican feast, and are sitting around together. Inevitably, it's time for some of the byproduct of partialy digested legumes and meat by-products to be expelled. You:
15) What is that shrill buzzing noise?
16) Whilst playing a plesant game of counterstrike and noting that someone is always getting headshots through three walls and has a record of 54-1 do you:
source available here.